GREAT NEWS for all KABAYANS!
Now you can invite your loved ones from the Philippines to spend an unforgettable time with you in the UAE and experience it's amazing tourist locations and activities.
Simply visit any of Al Ansari Exchange branches across the UAE and apply for a new Tourist Visa within minutes and avail a special rate of AED 499 for a 1 month Tourist Visa and AED 899 for Visa extension.Our VISA Special Features:
1. Tailor made product for Filipino tourists visiting the UAE (Visa + Ticket).
2. Easy, fast and hassle free processing.
3. Attractive rates.
4. SMS alerts on the progress of the application.
5. Online visa application tracking system www.mettvisa.com
6. Available across the UAE exclusively at Al Ansari Exchange branches.
Terms and Conditions
- There would be a non-refundable processing charge of AED 300/- in case the Tourist Visa Application is rejected by the UAE visa issuing authority for any reason under the applicable rules & regulations. The balance amount of AED 199/- or AED 229/- (if courier charges included) would be collectable from any branch of Al Ansari Exchange on presentation of a valid original photo ID.
- The application status, approved or rejected, may be enquired online 2-6 working days* after submission.
- The Tourist Visa would be automatically cancelled and deemed void if the applicant fails to enter the UAE within 60 days from the issue date.
- If the applicant plans to stay more than 30 days, Visa extension can be made through Al Ansari Exchange branches along with a fee of AED 899/- by providing a copy of the original Tourist Visa. The extension request must be made within 30 days of the date of entry.
- The guarantor should take care of the applicant's expenses such as accommodation, food, transport, sightseeing tours, full medical care, etc., during his/her stay in the UAE and arrange to pay for the return ticket to the applicant’s home country.
- Guarantor shall be fully responsible for any fees or penalties imposed on the applicant due to any misconduct or overstaying the legal stay period or for violation of any rules and regulation of the ministry of interior/ UAE government. All payment of such fines and penalties should be made to Middle East Travel and Tourism. Upon failure to do so, Middle East Travel and Tours might pay these fines or penalties on guarantor’s behalf and will have the full right to initiate any legal proceedings to claim back the fines and penalties or any other charges/legal expenses.
- The guarantor shall fully cooperate to disclose any information relating to the applicant (Tourist Visa holder) to any government authority in UAE, if needed.
- In case the Guarantor books special package (1Month Tourist Visa + Courier + Ticket), Middle East Travels & Tourism- Dubai Ticketing Staff will call the Guarantor to book the air ticket upon approval of UAE Tourist Visa.
- In case of Air Ticket cancellation, the applicable cancellation charge is AED 400. The refund amount can be collected from any Al Ansari Exchange branches after 3days from the date of ticket cancellation by presenting a valid original photo ID.
- In case of No-show / Date Change / Re-routing, a charge of AED 500 is applicable which has to be paid through any Al Ansari Exchange branches in favor of “METT Ticketing Account “ by providing a copy of the original Tourist Visa.
- Air Tickets must be booked within a period of 30 days from the date of availing TVS package through any Al Ansari Exchange branches, otherwise extra charges may occur to guarantor which has to be paid through any Al Ansari Exchange branches by providing a copy of the original Tourist Visa.
- It is the discretion of MIDDLE EAST TRAVELS & TOURISM-Dubai to use any of their partner airlines such as: Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airline, Gulf Air, Thai Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines, China Southern Air, Kenya Airways, Air China, Jet Airways, Philippine Airline, Sri Lankan Airlines and Saudi Arabian Airline depending upon the seat availability.
- One way economy class air ticket from MANILA - DUBAI will be dispatched along with Visa documents to the Guarantor by courier and DUBAI - MANILA economy class air ticket will be issued 3 days prior to tourist departure from the Philippines which will be sent to Guarantor's email ID. It is Guarantor's responsibility to deliver the ticket to the Tourist.
- The air ticket prices & taxes are subject to change without any prior notice. The seats are subject to availability. Middle East Travels & Tourism – Dubai reserves the rights to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time as per the market conditions.