GREAT NEWS for all Filipinos and Indians!
Now you can invite your loved ones from the Philippines and India to spend an unforgettable time with you in the UAE and experience it's amazing tourist locations and activities.
Simply visit any of Al Ansari Exchange branches across the UAE and apply for a new Tourist Visa within minutes and avail a special rate of AED 599 for 30 days Tourist Visa or AED 1299 for 90 days Tourist Visa.Our VISA Special Features:
1. Easy, fast and hassle free processing.
2. Attractive rates.
3. SMS alerts on the progress of the application.
4. Online visa application tracking system www.mettvisa.com
5. Available across the UAE exclusively at Al Ansari Exchange branches.
Terms and Conditions
- There would be a non-refundable processing charge of AED 900/- in case the Tourist Visa Application is rejected by the UAE visa issuing authority for any reason under the applicable rules & regulations. The balance amount of AED 399/- or AED 429/- (if courier charges included) would be collectable from any branch of Al Ansari Exchange on presentation of a valid & original photo ID.
- The application status, approved or rejected, may be enquired online 2-6 working days after submission.
- The visa would be automatically cancelled and deemed void if the applicant fails to enter the UAE within 60 days from the issue date.
- The guarantor should take care of the applicant's expenses such as accommodation, food, transportation, sightseeing tours, full medical care etc. during his/her stay in the UAE and arrange to pay for the return ticket to the applicant's home country.
- Guarantor shall be fully responsible for any fees or penalties imposed on the applicant due to any misconduct or overstaying the legal stay period or for violation of any rules and regulation of the ministry of interior/ UAE government. All payment of such fines and penalties should be made to Middle East Travel and Tourism. Upon failure to do so Middle East Travel and Tours might pay these fines or penalties on guarantor's behalf and will have the full right to initiate any legal proceedings to claim back the fines and penalties or any other charges/legal expenses.
- The guarantor shall fully cooperate to disclose any information relating to the applicant (tourist visa holder) to any government authorities in UAE, if needed.