- National Bonds Corporation PJSC is licensed and regulated by the UAE Central Bank. It is a Sharia’a compliant saving scheme that provides UAE nationals, UAE residents and non-residents with a credible and safe savings opportunity.
- Minors can also own National Bonds, provided the bonds are purchased by the parent/guardian.
- Each bond costs AED 10, with a minimum purchase of AED 100.
- The scheme has distributed an annualized rate of return of 5.6% since inception, which is a combined average of annualized profits and prizes distributed till 2012. NBC declared an annual profit rate of up to 1.5 % for 2012.
- With over 690,000 customers, NBC annually distributes 501,032 prizes worth AED 46.8 Million through weekly and monthly draws. Over the last 7 years, NBC has created over 120 Millionaires across various nationalities.
- National Bonds can be purchased from across UAE through Al Ansari Exchange branches. For a nominal fee of AED 30, you can redeem your savings up to AED 10,000 every day at our selected branches of Al Ansari Exchange across the UAE. To know more, visit www.nationalbonds.ae